Routes are awesome for SPA’s and HTML5 Push allows us to remove the annoying stupid hash in the URL. However, the deeper the URL goes the trickier it becomes to offer pretty URLs to our users for them to use as bookmarks or such. Step in UI-Router which offers flexible routing with nested views. A good place to start is on the UI-Router Wiki which covers the basics and Nested States. Below are some good examples of Angular UI-Router in action.
1. Angular UI Router Official
2. Angular UI Router Example
3. Angular UI Router Breadcrumb Example
4. Angular UI Tutorial by Egghead
5. Angular UI-Router with Meteor Examples
- Resolving instead of Injecting using UI-Router – https://www.jvandemo.com/how-to-resolve-angularjs-resources-with-ui-router/
- How to resolve application-wide resources centrally in AngularJS with ui-router – https://www.jvandemo.com/how-to-resolve-application-wide-resources-centrally-in-angularjs-with-ui-router/