These are currently what I think are the Top 10 Angular 2 Articles and Blog Posts available to you at the moment (as at November 2016).
1. All About Angular 2.0
2. Migrating From Angular1 to Angular2
Migrating A Component To Angular 2: From Angular 1.x & Es2015
3. Angular 2 and the future of HTML5 apps
Brad Green explains how new techniques make it easy to use advanced browser features like Web workers, HTTP/2, and service workers for building robust apps.
4. The main goals of Angular 2
AngularJs vs Angular 2 – An In-Depth Comparison
5. Preparing for the future of AngularJS
6. The awesomeness of Angular 2
7. The core concepts of Angular2
In this blog post you will learn the three core concepts of Angular 2: components, dependency injection, and bindings.
8. Forms in Angular 2
The new Angular Forms module is easier to use and reason about than ng-model, it provides the same conveniences as ng-model, but does not have its drawbacks. In this article we will talk about the design goals for the module and show how to use for common use cases.
9. AngularJS 2.0: Data Binding
AngularJS 2.0: Sneak Preview on Data Binding
10. Dependency Injection in Angular 2
It allows us to inject dependencies in different components across our applications, without needing to know, how those dependencies are created, or what dependencies they need themselves.